Monday, August 1, 2016

About Realtor Shelly-Brown Qualls


I have heard the saying “Do what you love and love what you do”. I consider myself lucky to be doing just that. Since starting my career in Real Estate in 2000, it’s been a perfect match. A natural people person, a skilled negotiator, I have keen attention to detail, patience and tact, but I’m not afraid to go to battle for my clients. Selling real estate, you’re responsible for large financial interests of your clients and I’m very good at that, but what makes my job rewarding is that homes aren’t just about money - they’re about the families. That’s important and makes me put my heart into it.
Working with Dallas metroplex families as waterfront “weekenders” at Cedar Creek Lake for 17 years, I understand the need to have the best of both worlds. And today’s clients expect the best. Teamed with Ebby Halliday Realtors, I offer just that! With membership and exposure in BOTH the MLS at Cedar Creek Lake and the DFW MLS, I’m able to provide expanded exposure and double the market coverage to yield the best results!
I have a proven track record of consistent sales, satisfied clients (who often become lifelong friends) and large market area. If you or someone you know is looking for a Realtor to help you buy or sell in Dallas or at Cedar Creek Lake, I’d love to visit with you.
•    Member of the MetroTex Association of Realtors
•    Member of Henderson County Board of Realtors and NTREIS
•    Rookie of the Year 2001
•    Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2001-2015
•    Women’s Council of Realtors Member of the Year 2003
•    Henderson County Meals on Wheels
•    Habitat for Humanity
•    SMU Mother’s Club Board of Directors

No comments:

Post a Comment